About Our School
The Northern Institute of Massage Therapy Inc's philosophy is to provide the most current, practical and thorough massage based curriculum. This will provide students with the ability to become fully competent Massage Therapists in whatever environment they choose to work.
- Our first year is the Basic Relaxation Massage program (1008 Hours).
- Our second year is the Advanced Therapeutic Massage program (1280 Hours).
- Students may complete the first year or the first and second year (total of 2288 Hours).
- Students completing both programs will have over the industry minimum of 2200 hours.
- Students that complete less than 2200 hours of training will find it much harder to find employment.
Whether it is your ultimate aim to seek employment as a massage therapist in an established center, or you intend to open your own practice, the Northern Institute of Massage Therapy Inc. can help you achieve your dreams.